Western Union (payement)


You can pay by Western Union.
Notify us by email via  Contact Us:
1. Full name of sender
2. Tracking number (MTCN). The MTCN is necessary in order to collect the money transferred to   Canada
3. Recipient’s information must be sent to:

     -   SRASL - Caroline Fournier
         3791 rue de la Fabrique, suite 800
         Jonquière, Qc
         G7X 0K2         


Collège d'Alma Cégep de Chicoutimi CQFA Cégep de Jonquière Centre d'études collégiales en Charlevoix Cégep de St-Félicien Centre d'études collégiale à Chibougamau